2. Information We Collect
When you interact with our Services, we may collect the following types of information:
– Personal Information: This includes but is not limited to your name, email address, telephone number, postal address, and other contact or identifying information that you may provide.
– Usage Information: This pertains to the information about how you use our Services, which may include the type and version of your browser, your IP address, the pages you visit on our website, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers, and other diagnostic data.
3. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
– To provide and maintain our Services.
– To notify you about changes to our Services.
– To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Services.
– To provide customer support.
– To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Services.
– To monitor the usage of our Services.
– To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
4. Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your Personal Information under the following circumstances:
– To comply with a legal obligation.
– To protect and defend our rights or property.
– To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
– To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
– To protect against legal liability.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
5. Security Of Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
7. Contact Us